14.11.13

Christmas in November


It's only 40 days to Christmas?! What!? Where did 2013 go?!

Well it definitely went damn quick, if I must say. 
But with Christmas just round the corner it's getting me super excited. 

Just like any other little kid, I loved Christmas A LOT and not just for the gifts but it's the time for good food, good music and an all round good time spent with family and friends. One of my favourite things to do in December is to do some Christmas shopping and DIY GIFTS.

Finding some inspiration is super easy with Pinterest, and I've found some pretty cute and easy ideas to share!

1. DIY Mason Jar, with etched patterns
2. A small cooking/baking utensils set (not quite DIY)
3. 'For your mistletoes' Foot and nail treatment set
4. Small succulent plant, in cute tea cup/pot
5. DIY Chalkboard Mug

All found on pinterest.com 

Can't wait to post more christmas-related posts!

Love G, XO





No comments:

Post a Comment